Entries Close: 26/04/2021 at 11:59pm
Warm up is from 3pm with the first event from 3.30pm.
For more info on this, please visit our website.
If you are new to competitive swimming or unsure about race protocols and whistles, please see the Chief Referee before warm up for a quick explanation.
**Please note the 800m and 1500m Freestyle events will be swam as one.
Swimmers must be at least 11 years old to compete in the 800m & 1500m events and have swum a 400m freestyle in under 5 mins and 30 secs.
Launceston club to set-up / Pack Up - SE
PROGRAM OF EVENTS
1. 400m Freestyle
2. 400m Individual Medley
3. Mixed 25m Backstroke (9/U & Come & Try Swimmers)
4. Mixed 50m Backstroke
5. Mixed 100m Individual Medley
6. Mixed 200m Butterfly
7. Mixed 100m Freestyle
8. Mixed 200m Breaststroke
9. Mixed 25m Butterfly (9/U & Come & Try Swimmers)
10. Mixed 50m Butterfly
11. Mixed 200m Backstroke
12. Mixed 100m Breaststroke
13. Mixed 200m Freestyle
14. Mixed 100m Butterfly
15. Mixed 25m Freestyle (9/U & Come & Try Swimmers)
16. Mixed 50m Freestyle
17. Mixed 200m Individual Medley
18. Mixed 25m Breaststroke (9/U & Come & Try Swimmers)
19. Mixed 50m Breaststroke
20. Mixed 100m Backstroke
21. Mixed 800m Freestyle
22. Mixed 1500m Freestyle
23. Mixed 4x50m Medley Relay