Entries Close: 17/10/2022 at 11:59pm
Warm up is from 2pm with the first event from 2.30pm.
- Refunds may still be requested up until entries close for nomination in Swim Central.
- Once an event has closed for entry there will be no refunds approved for change of mind.
(Please check with your coach to ensure the correct events are entered and there is enough time between events for rest, marshalling etc).
- Once the event has closed for nominations and a swimmer is unwell/injured, they will be required to provide a medical certificate and then request a refund via Swim Central before the start of the event. Once the event has commenced no refunds can be submitted or approved.
Late entries may be received up until the program has been finalised, this timeline is at the discretion of STAS.
$12 - Qualifying Trial
$40 – State Championships (Long Course, Short Course, Sprints)
$30 – Regionals
If you are new to competitive swimming or unsure about race protocols and whistles, please see the Chief Referee before warm up for a quick explanation.
**Please note the 800m and 1500m Freestyle events will be swam as one.
Swimmers must be at least 11 years old to compete in the 400m, 800m & 1500m events and have swum a 400m freestyle in under 5 mins and 30 secs.
PROGRAM OF EVENTS
- Mixed 200m Freestyle
- Mixed 200m Butterfly
- Mixed 50m Freestyle
- Mixed 50m Freestyle (9/U & Come & Try Swimmers)
- Mixed 100m Backstroke
- Mixed 400m Freestyle (11/Over Only)
- Mixed 50m Breaststroke
- Mixed 50m Breaststroke (9/U & Come & Try Swimmers)
- Mixed 200m Backstroke
- Mixed 100m Butterfly
- Mixed 400m Individual Medley (11/Over Only)
- Mixed 50m Backstroke
- Mixed 50m Backstroke (9/U & Come & Try Swimmers)
- Mixed 200m Breaststroke
- Mixed 100m Freestyle
- Mixed 200m Individual Medley
- Mixed 50m Butterfly
- Mixed 50m Butterfly (9/U & Come & Try Swimmers)
- Mixed 100m Breaststroke
- Mixed 800m Freestyle (11/Over Only)
- Mixed 1500m Freestyle (11/Over Only)
- Mixed 4x50 Freestyle Relay